THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Recovery

Seems like you have a busy weekend there. I haven't heard from you since last night. Well, of course i left you a message but you probably haven't read that too. I do hope you would send me some regards.

It's been quite hard for me this few days. Have to think bout homework and some personal stuff. If there's a way to kill my personal thought i'll definitely do it because it is killing me first. I hate to admit but i really on the rainbow walk again. Geez, can my life get any boring with this? I've been so hurt already and yet i have to face all the truth lying up front at my face. 


Maybe it is just the mood swing talking but i thought i recovered from that already. Apparently i haven't. When can i get over with this? sigh...

0 comments: