Yea!!!! Going to have my favourite western meal tonight! Of course, it would cost me a fortune but i love that place. They serve very nice food... Well, i've gotta enjoy this time cuz Kim will be leaving tomorrow. Then i wonder when will we ever meet again lor... Back to Penang....
I went to Alexis studio last night but it wasn't much of a practice to me. They are waltzing. As usual, i wanted ti catch up the steps. I did but thy are not much partners around. You can't do much without one.
School is going to reopen soon. Hopefully there's nothing that i need to resit.
Take care
I went to Alexis studio last night but it wasn't much of a practice to me. They are waltzing. As usual, i wanted ti catch up the steps. I did but thy are not much partners around. You can't do much without one.
School is going to reopen soon. Hopefully there's nothing that i need to resit.
Take care

0 comments:
Post a Comment