THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 27, 2009

Is that Important?

I've not been through thousands of loving couples but i know how sweet it is when people are in love. I can't remember when was the last time i tasted the sweet scent from it. May be people like us just aren't meant to have love with us. After all, we can stand strong by ourselves but i just wish that there's someone backing me up when i'm in desperate need. Who wouldn't want to be as normal as the others? Sometimes i wished i don just need to stand out from the crowd but i don't seems to have the quality to do so. I didn't want to special sometimes. We're kind, generous and loving outside but we've got nothing inside... The spiritual fruit from God helps but it's missing a piece of love... I wonder if i would run out of service one day.

Cherish while you have and be blessed when you're not....

0 comments: