This is not what i want to have... Even though i really want you to be back but what has happened to you within this week? You're gone all of a sudden. You never reply and you never say a word... How are you?
Seriously, if you want to say anything, voice out... I don wish you keep anything to yourself and making life so difficult for us. What the problem? I may not be tough to enough physically to protect but i'm sure that i'm stronger from the inside. Let me know.
thanks...
Be blessed
Seriously, if you want to say anything, voice out... I don wish you keep anything to yourself and making life so difficult for us. What the problem? I may not be tough to enough physically to protect but i'm sure that i'm stronger from the inside. Let me know.
thanks...
Be blessed

0 comments:
Post a Comment