Hi! I'm so happy today even though my plan was crashed and everything went hair wired! We had so much fun in the ktv and a sweet long dinner in the cafe. I tell you, you really missed the fun for not joining and complaining about air tickets....
Sometimes, i just don't understand those people. They have been asking the same question every since few months back and they are still asking now. I'm so mad when this comes. They can never make up their mind. OK. May be it's because i'm naive but i know that when i have to choose, choose. They just simply wants to go for the best and i tell you if you can find the best, sure found them. Not now.... sigh...
Oh ya! There will be a picture of my breakfast too ^^
Sometimes, i just don't understand those people. They have been asking the same question every since few months back and they are still asking now. I'm so mad when this comes. They can never make up their mind. OK. May be it's because i'm naive but i know that when i have to choose, choose. They just simply wants to go for the best and i tell you if you can find the best, sure found them. Not now.... sigh...
Oh ya! There will be a picture of my breakfast too ^^

0 comments:
Post a Comment