THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 11, 2009

from ME to YOU

Quietly, alone, thinking of what are you doing every seconds... Then, i took up my phone and finally sending you a good night message. If i have anything to tell that's all in it but the moment i send and close my eyes, your name appeared on the screen. The next thing is to open the message. " Don't send me anymore good night' from you. To me. All i want from you is just a simple little 'u too' That's expensive to get from you huh? OK... i won't. I won't ever say to you again. Numb... broken... heart... I'm receiving all that you pay to me. Please, pay no more. You deserve an apology from me. Even you don't want to forgive me but i wish we could solve the status. No more nothing from me. I'll always be here. Give me a call or anything if you need me. sorry.... I LOVE YOU

0 comments: