THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 25, 2010

Differences and Alternatives

It's been such a long long time i haven't update my blog. Well, i finally faced the major problem of my life. Love and love more...

I have no choices and alternatives to choose from. Physically i'm very healthy and good but it's not just that i want. The physical that suits me is all i want. This physical is not giving me the confidence in finding love and approaching. If i ever want a normal life i need not have the differences between normal guy.

Then, inside of me containing to much of those stuff which guys don't need to have but i have most of it. Getting ready for everything, preparing being neat and taking good care of self. I just wish i'm not that discipline...

Lord, If things were to be different isn't it much better? Why can't I live the normal guy life and stay normal? I have to ask for more but a normal guy life one day. 

In Jesus name i pray, Amen

0 comments: