I just finish reading two persons' blog. They are a very good life example for me. Not example that i would follow on but example as how i would deal with this issue next time. I can't tolerate it. No matter what. I believe every human has the right to choose their couple but i can never ever convince myself to go into that sort of relationship. Please, what can you do for you other half? No...
Anywayz, they have their own life very very luxurious and fun for the past 4 years. I really do hope that it will bloom some day with the acceptance of society.
This is just what i don't want. What i want is you staying with me. Doesn't matter if your heart is still with him but i know that one day, any day you'll turn your back and find the right choice behind you. Trust you with my love and passion....
Anywayz, they have their own life very very luxurious and fun for the past 4 years. I really do hope that it will bloom some day with the acceptance of society.
This is just what i don't want. What i want is you staying with me. Doesn't matter if your heart is still with him but i know that one day, any day you'll turn your back and find the right choice behind you. Trust you with my love and passion....

0 comments:
Post a Comment