THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Old vs Older


I don't mind people doesn't appreciate my effort cuz i know that i've do my best in it. I just don't understand that they make it sounds so definite that i will sure perform my duty and they will sit back and relax. And so, they take every piece of my effort for granted. Awful...

My theme, old vs older. It does mean something as i just realise it today. Same time or may be a little different we meet and we are friend till now. So are they. Sadly, we seldom talk recently when we meet. In fact, it's them talking not us. How funny to say that lazy to entertain him and yet still talking to him like never meeting each other for ages. May be he just has the quality of making friends. I shall proceed even without any of you around though the way will be harsh.

Speaking of proceed, New Year is coming just round the corner. I'm a good host as always inviting guest to my place but it seems that it's boring now. People seek new stuff every now and then. They tasted the previous and now wanting a new one. Inviting is easy but whether or not it's going to come it's up to themselves. On the other hand, they are actually making plans with others to go out which never tried with. Well, just have to really look forward and see friend as in FRIEND in need will come...

0 comments: